Wednesday 18 December 2013

Getting there...

So finally I give you the now built incursion forces for the Adeptus Mechanicus in the Vogen Campaign

On an Imperial Regulation STC landing pad *ahem*
Not a great photo I know, but was taken at like 2 in the morning after watching many episodes of SoA and just wanting to get the miniatures done.

I will take some better pics this weekend :).

Again waiting for some guitar strings to come for some slight cable additions (all Ad Mech stuff needs all the more cables).

On the upside after the Chrissie shenanigans dies down and I settle into my holidays I should have these bad boys done in no time flat!

On a rules related note, myself and 2 of the other guys from the campaign are starting to figure out a sort of fog of war style setup to make the campaign a little less open. I'll be going into further detail once we've confirmed how we'll run it.

Until next time, thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment